If you or a loved one is experiencing a dental emergency, we understand that you need solutions and relief as soon as possible.
At Emery Village Dental, we leave time available in our daily schedule to accommodate emergency patients. We also offer evening and Saturday appointments so you can get the dental treatment you need when you need it most.
Common Dental Emergencies
Sometimes it isn't easy to know when to visit your dentist. Some conditions that are considered dental emergencies are:
- Broken teeth
- Lost or broken dental restorations like a filling or crown
- A dislodged or knocked-out tooth
- Dental pain or a toothache
Emergency Dental Care in North York, ON
If you're not sure that your condition is a true dental emergency, don't wait to contact our North York dental office. We'll assess your situation over the phone and help determine if you need immediate attention.
Some of the treatments for a tooth emergency our dentists might recommend are:
- Root canal treatment - alleviates infection and preserves your natural tooth structure
- Tooth-coloured fillings - eliminates the discomfort of tooth decay
- Porcelain crowns - repairs the damage caused by tooth decay or a fracture
- Tooth extraction - a worst-case scenario when we can't save your tooth
Contact Emergy Village Dental
If you or a loved one needs an emergency dentist in North York, we invite you to call Emery Village Dental.